Sunday, January 30, 2005

honda928


honda928
Originally uploaded by thepoemster.

Alright, so we know at some time or another it became undesirable to call this thing a snow "blower" but I'll tell you what.....This thing Blows with a capital B.(a good thing BTW) After some experience with other brands of motors I heartily recommend the Honda because it actually starts. Never did it take more than two pulls to start the machine even when it was ten below zero. Nice feature. I have not needed the electric start feature but it is nice to know it's there if I do.

So far to date I've used it on four occasions to clear the snow from my driveway and that averages out to about $600.00 per storm so it's no wonder the brochure says it leaves you pining for the next snowstorm. It'll be nice to dollar cost average this bitch to a reasonable rate per storm however I do not have any doubt that it will one day do this providing that I live that long and/or global warming doesn't start expediting itself exponentially that is. We'll wait and see.

Seriously though, I recommend enthusiastically anything Honda if.....

A: It involves a gas powered motor.

B: You wish to actually use it for it's intended use.


Let's see.....if I get four more storms......

4 Comments:

Blogger Peg said...

That's not a snow blower!! That's a mini bull dozer!!
:-0...WOW!! Nice looking piece of steel! WEll, as far as snow blowers go that is! ;-) Hmm, when you're done doing yours, do you think I could borrow it? ;-):-}

10:24 PM  
Blogger Nicman said...

SAHHHH WEEEEET!!! (sweet!) Damn Rob she's a beauty. You gotta be loving it! Fire her up and watch the snow fly. Good for you, use it in good health!

7:15 PM  
Blogger rob said...

I'm thinking a custom paint job might be nice.
White flames with yellow tips.
I'll melt the snow.
It'll sound good when I take the muffler off.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Peg said...

Oh good heavens!! *peg's rolling her eyes* boys and their toys!! ;-)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home