Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm staying home today or at least I won't be going anywhere to work. It's the last day of fall and it's zero degrees with a "real feel" temp of -20. Snow flurries are blowing around with high winds and if I venture outside I'd be in danger of becoming stiff and not in a useful way either.

Still no blowable....er....throwable snow at this point because what we got last night has already been blown not thrown away to where I don't know but it's conceivable it may even show up at your place with these winds around here.

I'll ask you to excuse me because ever since I was a kid the idea of shirking responsibilty and staying home when you should be somewhere else always made me a little giddy......until around 1:00 PM when I became melancholy because I realize I should have gone because it was almost over anyway and then I could've taken tomorrow off instead.

Life isn't easy,is it?

I'm thinking of making some changes to this old blog in the way of new stuff like posting some pics and a new segment to compliment the Sunday Sermon. It will be called Monday Morning Quarterbacking and don't worry it'll be stupid too.

Don't worry about me though I'll just take tomorrow off too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara S said...

you are so wonderfully human
don't ever change.
:D

11:33 AM  
Blogger Peg said...

Hey they Rob, life is good, just look for the good and it will shine on you like a full moon! (Boy, am I one sappy poop pile!) Anyway, just came by before heading out to the nursing home to ring in the Christmas cheer with 13 children ranging in age from 2-13yrs and 2 really brain dead adults! ;-) But it should make the spirits bright!

So you have a Merry Christmas with your family and I'll chat at you again when we get back from ALA.

Take care, stay warm and put an extra egg in the nog for me, eh?

Love,
Peg

10:47 AM  
Blogger boabhan sith said...

...it's a brisk 19 degrees out here today...with snow on the horrizon...thank GOD I've got heating now!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home