Thursday, February 03, 2005

I finished my product review post for the Honda on the post prior to this.

And I can say with honesty that I didn't do it for the money. I just thought I would put in a plug for a company that isn't producing junk that takes energy to build and then energy to melt down and recycle in order to perpetuate this vicious cycle. Too many things made today are not only prone to breaking but in fact are broken when you buy them. Some electronics items I've bought recently didn't even last a year without some kind of trouble.

Rebates drive me crazy because I want the rebate but I am a procrastinator and often times there are too many hoops to jump through for me to get it done. This leads me to another plug for another company and a product review from the same at the same time or at least so close together that it will be indistinguishable from the latter.

It's the Pacific Digital DVD writer (internal for 59.95 (after $30 rebate at Staples, The Office Super Store.

At Staples they have introduced the "Easy" button in order to fill out and apply for rebates online instead of through the mail with UPC label and receipts and all the other happy horseshit they require.

Good work Staples!!!!

I have bought and installed 4 Pacific Digital internal drives in the last 4 years and all of them have delivered flawless performance. From time to time they almost give their stuff away and this is one of them. So if you're way behind the curve like me now is a good time to upgrade and a good time to sashay your ass down to Staples in order to do so. Support them for the sheer brilliance of this latest gimmick to promote sales because they deserve it for this one. I was so happy I bought a new file cabinet from them today and some dvds as well as a game for my kid.

I filled out my rebate as soon as I got home and I feel good. Whenever I can I'm buying stuff at Staples for leading the way and after a while it will become the norm as all will have to follow suit.

Kudos Staples





2 Comments:

Blogger boabhan sith said...

Sweet!

This means I might actually let Rogue Wit get a couple of the goodies that he's been dying for.
I'm like you, if I have to fill out shit and send it in and bla bla bla...it's not getting done.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Peg said...

Yepper, agree entirely on that!
Got me a paper shredder free after the online rebate giver to me!

My daughter did alot of her Christmas shopping for her Dad at Staples because being an allowance only type of teen she needed all the financial help she could get and wound up with some really nice gifts (office type) for her Dad and with the rebates was able to treat me to an icey!!

I do so love my Staples and they are the ones who cheaply printed my first short novel for me!!

Two thumbs up, hats off and a hiddy diddy do dah day way to go!!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home