Sunday, July 11, 2004

I'm going to do a post on how my mind works when it is presented with a particular problem in fact a series of problems that are inter-related.

My sister has two desires:

1 Build a chicken coop on a property she has recently purchased.
2 Enter a float in the 4 of July Parade next year.

Problems

1 The property is in the flood plain so no structure can be erected.

Solution:

Build the chicken coop on a flatbed trailer able to be towed.Now that the coop is movable it is not considered a structure and is only required to be moved every six months.Paint the coop the same color scheme as the house and you can then tow the chickens as a float in the parade next year.

I didn't use any stones.
I didn't kill any birds.
I solved two problems(for her not me)
Not only did I not harm any birds they could thrive actually.

I don't really feel like doing any of this as I am only "an idea man."If I procrastinate long enough hopefully she'll forget about it and I will save her money.Just go buy the eggs at the store.
Cause this old rooster don't want any part of it.
I'd rather build a greenhouse and use it to also generate solar heating for the house.
But since I already opened my big mouth, if I have to do it,it will fall under the 98% rule of creating my own problems.
Nobody else to blame.

6 Comments:

Blogger boabhan sith said...

didn't kill any birds...OMG!
LOL

12:20 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Not yet
They are not big and fat enough
A couple of more weeks
They are so much better than store,even Purdue
They're skin is multilayered like a croissant
Oh man oh man
Very tasty indeed

1:35 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Hi Inky,
I'm just putting the finishing touches on the global warming solution now so I could be freed up to take on new challenges as long as I don't create too many for myself that is.
Rob

6:23 PM  
Blogger Terrence said...

Hello,

I just found your blog today. Came across a link you put in a friends blog. I have found reading your blog completely enjoyable, and would welcome you to come visit my writing blog at http://mcleans.dnsalias.com/whitewall/ from what I've read I think you might like one of my short stories "Why". Feel free to have a read in on the site. If you are interested I would love to do a link swap.

Terry

8:53 AM  
Blogger anna said...

I feel like a Grouch without his trash can.
And a homeless Grouch is a grouchy creature, indeed.

9:37 AM  
Blogger rob said...

What's the matter, anna?

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home