Saturday, July 03, 2004

Today is the 55 Annual Wardsboro 4th of July Parade and as usual the cars are heading north on Rt 100 to pack the almost nonexistant town for the festivities.Heading south on Rt 100 is my family going to Conn. again this time for my wife's sister's bitrthday.I am not going either North or South so I'll head West over to a lake that's nestled in the mountains with a kayak and go exploring.It will count for college credits.A little solitude is good for the boy.

And it was just an any old kind of day
The kind that comes and slips away
The kind that fills up easy my lifestyle

The night brought any old kind of dark
I heard the ticking of my heart
So why'm I thinking somethings left behind

Harry Chapin

Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger boabhan sith said...

Hehehe...I should've posted my comment here instead of your help wanted post. Oh, well...happy 4th of July...everyone!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home