Wednesday, July 07, 2004

A Prayer for my Father

Our lives they must all come to an end
Whether blessing or curse, we never know when
But in our minds and hearts we must always carry
A faith in God to help us when weary

Everlasting peace is what you deserve,
Enjoy now God's love with inexhaustible reserve
Watch over us still wondering aimlessly in the world
Especially your wife and your little girl

I pray you sleep well in God's comforting arms
Be assured you're now protected from further harms
Rest now my father now free from pain
Good bye for now, until we meet again.

--Sara do Paco

This prayer, written by Sara, is posted on her site.I requested to also post it here.Please, if you wish to write a note please go to esse's "The Voice Inside My Head" site.

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

I wish you peace, esse
I will be here for you
While you are away
And when you return

Rob

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home