Sunday, July 04, 2004

Alright,just some news not really a post.
Inky has a new blog and you'll find a link to it on the right called Angelic Whispers.
Terence has three new beautiful poems posted today.

I am taking my wife Jayne to go see Hugh Jackman on Broadway playing "The Boy from OZ"
It is a play about Peter Allen.I saw Peter Allen in the 70's at Radio City Music Hall and he was just fantastic.I am sure I was the only person working on a concrete construction crew in Conn. that loved Peter Allen.I will never forget that show and his antics.To me he was a very talented songwriter and performer.He was so much fun.There was a biography on him recently and I saw they mentioned this play and it looked like fun. I like Jackman too so I'm looking forward to it.
When my baby smiles at me I go to Rio......... de..Janiero
I'm a salsa fellow
Peace
Rob

3 Comments:

Blogger Terence Schwager said...

Rob,
Hope you had a great 4th weekend and you have to tell me how Hugh was on Broadway. Stay cool and thanks for the comments about my poetry, I'm humbled.

All the Best,
Terence

10:48 AM  
Blogger Nicman said...

"Baby cried the day the circus came town, because she did't want parades, just passing by her"

It's funny, you were the one who turned me on to Peter Allen. I remeber thinking how cool it was that you liked him. I still have the uttmost respect for the song "If you were wondering". You played that song for me and I went out and bought the CD. Hope you enjoy the show, let us know how it was.

No salsa in aisle now, because I know how you salsa fellow get, "you go wild, then you have to do the samba, Then la bamba "

Enjoy!

11:28 PM  
Blogger rob said...

If you were wondering
Who I am
I am a man
Just like any other man
........Unlike any other man

Amazing how many songs are attributable to that man.You know I keep coming back to this thing about doing things with love.I don't care what,making a sandwich,building a cabinet,doesn't matter.That man did everything wih love and I just love that.I really miss him.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home