Sunday, August 01, 2004

Celestial Seasoning

Chicken cacciatori
on a hot sultry night
Front porch wicker settee
And a full moon rising
A cloud cover fleeting
The sound stage alive with a
Distant thunders rumble
And a cricket serenade
Flat on my back
With a pillow for my head
I'm admiring the order
Of the universe tonight
And this big round rock
That's high in the sky
Reflects on this scene
The light from the sun
Illuminating a vision while
The sparse clouds are passing
In a slow moving strobe

I want to be like the moon
That's what I have learned
While I lie on my back
And look at the sky

3 Comments:

Blogger Peg said...

OH, I'm sorry...you can't hear me clapping!!! :-)

4:26 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Hi Peg,
Since I can look at what you do I can see what is possible I have something to shoot for.Thank you so much.

5:45 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Thanks Karen,
When you like something I get the idea I did a little something.The others were having adult bevs. and I don't have a high tolerance for that type of conversation anymore so I stepped out for a while and got a little inspiration,forchrissake.Thanks again.

Rob

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home