Monday, July 26, 2004

I've got swarms of japanese beetles
Eating all the plants
When they're not busy eating
They're humping their little brains out
Maybe they have the right idea
It's time for lunch
A little rice and Kama Sutra

The first best way to kill these bugs is thermal nuclear warfare.
The second best way is to use what works the world over.
Sex traps
A sex trap is a plastic bag and a funnel supplied with a scented bag of whatever the hell some scientist found turns these beetles on.This stuff smells good.They fly into it and fall into the bag and are trapped.

I can recall being in a similar circumstance a few times.
I'm glad I lived to talk about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger boabhan sith said...

You should have known better than to be having sex with beetles...did you really think anything good could come from it.
Hehehe....just checking in...love the poems, lol

4:59 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Hi Boabhan,
Are you not supposed to be studying for some tests.
There is nothing to learn on these pages that's worthwhile,I'll see to that.I want to see a good report card or there will be no blogging for a week.
Rob

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home