Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm seeing alot of visitors come from the update list at blogger in my stats and I see they stop by but don't stay long.So I get to thinking someone sees the name the_poemster (it's catchy) and clicks on the link and leaves.What on earth were they expecting here,poems or something.What the hell is wrong with people anyway?I gotta do nothing but poems from now on?I'm not gonna do that.It doesn't say "nothing but poems" by the_poemster does it? No, it doesn't.
Maybe I should write poems about sex,that would probably work.Yea right,screw that,I got your sex poem right here,sport.

You think it's easy being a_poemster.It's not easy.

current mood: course and abrasive

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

i almost often feel coarse and abrassive.. much like lava (you remember.. the soap)

5:19 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Lava soap?
I was talking 36 grit silicon carbide
heavy dute

6:03 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

yeah.. the 36 grit sometimes.. the lava soap alla time.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home