Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I threw up an enrollment post for "The College in the Cosmos" and it is unbelievable how it grabs attention on the recently most published list.No comments yet but mega hits.I included a link for it at the bottom of the link list.

My thinking is that since I have so much experience with remodeling that I will take the existing universe and give it a makeover.You know move a couple wormholes here and there so as to better utilise their properties.I think I would also like a black hole a little more conveniently located to Southern Vermont.I thought an all out search for a grey hole might be a quest we could undertake together.

The year will start off with the "Mother of all Bangs" being the leadoff topic.(formerly known as the "Big Bang")

Anyway the skies are no longer the limit.

6 Comments:

Blogger boabhan sith said...

No indeed, it seems now the skies are just the beginning.

10:39 AM  
Blogger rob said...

It's nuts ain't it?

12:59 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

i would enroll.. but i believe i'm already a professor at this... institution. ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Peg said...

ah, you'll have to excuse me, "Mother of All Bangs?" hmmm....ain't going there! Words keeping making me snicker! Guess I have ticklingwordaphobia. But it is interesting what brings it on! ;-)
Just a thinking. :-)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Nicman said...

LOL, I wasn't going near the topic either. What a bang it must have been huh? Did you know that scientists have information that can lead them up to the point of the big bang, but it all stops there. I think the how, why, etc.. is still unknown. I guess God didn't want to give it all away.

So how is this going to work? Also, please let me know what supplies I will need, Also, is there a reading list?

;-)

5:22 PM  
Blogger rob said...

If your online Nicman, you got "the right stuff" for all intents and purposes.I'm digging through some links now that are real interesting pertaining to something that has been intriguing me about the big bang and matter in general.Just been looking to see if there is information on my theory.I like Stephen Hawking's views concerning the MOAB and I'm digging through his "A Brief History of Time" to see if it's addressed.When I get something I'll let you know,maybe before you go see Rodney hopefully.I think it all comes together nicely.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home