Thursday, August 19, 2004

Everything is going well since I quit blogging.The new home developement that I've been working in is really going well for me.The project manager and his boss are really happy with the quality of my work and I am now focusing on speed so as to make more money and free up to do more extra work elsewhere.All these units have the same layout so I'll settle into a good routine to shave time but not quality.I'm pumped.I can go there any time of the day and on any day of the week and go to work.I don't mind working seven days a week for awhile.

If you remember I work with two other Robs.We all like music and have similar taste.
Rob the carpenter told me he'll bring in a cd player and we can all bring in cds and be our own dj's.I said good, we'll call it WROB and get a transmitter to broadcast throughout the developement.He laughed.We have a good time working there together.


My wife has gotten a job for a few days a week and maybe more.The people she is working for and with really like her too so she has been really happy with herself as of late.I won't tell her I told her so but I will tell you,I told her so."Don't count on me to make you happy,I will fail,but if you do it yourself, you won't."More validation for the big-headed corn fed one,when will it end.

Things are on the upswing here and hopefully on your end too.I'll see you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peg said...

:-)

1:59 AM  
Blogger boabhan sith said...

...since you quit blogging, eh'. LOL

4:49 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

i don't recall saying it was OK for you to quit...

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home