Sunday, August 22, 2004

Between this blog and The College of the Cosmos blog a few people have commented that I am or have said something they thought was wise.I am grateful for their comments.The truth is ever since I can recall people have always thought I was wise.As far back as I can remember my dad,uncles,grandfathers or my neighbors called me a wiseguy all the time.And I ,through the inflection in their voice mistook it as something negative. They were probably just yelling out of excitement or something,I'm not quite sure.I'm sure that they meant nothing but the best now that I look back on it.

7 Comments:

Blogger boabhan sith said...

It had to have been the excitement...hehe.
At least you were a wise guy, I was more of a smart-ass. Hmmm...you think they were just excited too?
LOL

8:48 PM  
Blogger rob said...

absolutely

1:47 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

you were a "smart-ass" too... and here i was thinking i was special. lol

6:23 PM  
Blogger anna said...

HEY BUDDY!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

A sweet wise guy. That'd be accurate. For sure!

3:59 PM  
Blogger rob said...

That means a real lot to me, Libby,thank you so much.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Michael Cobb said...

Hey, you have a nice blog here! I must recommend you to my friends.

I have recently started a self improvement related blog, plus I have a number of self help/self improvement/motivation articles on my self improvement article site if you're interested. It pretty much covers self improvement related stuff.

Thanks for the great info!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home