Friday, September 10, 2004

Tomorrow I will travel in to NYC to see "The Boy from OZ". It's a play about the star
Peter Allen who I did get a chance to see in the 70's at Radio City Music Hall.Peter Allen was a great performer/song writer.Some of the songs he wrote others made famous."Don't Cry Out Loud" for Mellissa Manchester, "I Honestly Love You" for Olivia Newton John,One Step Over thew Borderline" Madonna made into a hit to name a few.

Hugh Jackman, who played the werewolf in the X-men movie plays Allen and has gotten rave reviews.He has been making a name for himself and this is I think the last weekend for the play before it closes.

Being in NY on Sept 11 will be a little sobering but sober is good,right?It's a two O'clock matinee so we have to get an early start to drop the kids off in CT. with their aunt and uncle.It's gonna be great,I am really looking forward to this.




1 Comments:

Blogger Zerosleep said...

have a good time. i'm avoiding the city, and the news for that matter. too much to do with 9/11 that i don't have it in me to see anymore.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home