Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Just finished another job in one of those houses this one was by a different carpenter,Paul.A young guy who listens to some kind of music that consists mostly of loud screeching and screeming.Very bothersome.He's a good carpenter and it is real nice to see a young (about 23) guy be so industrious.He works hard and other than the music we got along good.I wanted to give it a chance though,you know see what is all about but it really made me uneasy and I felt rushed to get the hell out of there.I miss the other Rob and our WROB.We both worked Sat and Sun and listened to a history of blues set I have which consists of six cds ranging from the 1940's through the 90's.Other Rob knows alot about music that's quite clear,he was real happy to listen to that.Next unit I do is back to WROB and more of the music I prefer although I like to listen to NPR so sometimers it's nice to just be alone too.

I was just informed they are going to build 90 more houses in this developement so I was happy to hear this.Work security.

Sorry about no posting here I haven't felt too poemy and I have been super busy.I wanted to take some time and focus on myself a little.I am however loving life and am all set to enjoy the fall in Vermont,which is my favorite time of year.I just don't like what's sneaking up behind it.At least not after Christmas I don't.I think winter will be better for the old blog though.Thanks for keeping the place warm,it means alot to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home